Friday 4 January 2013

Welcome to my humble home....

Hi, and welcome to my non-partisan, apolitical and totally balanced commentary, suggestions, and observations regarding the Australian federal politician landscape, in this election year of 2013.

Just for a bit of background, I am studying at a University in South-East Queensland, and I have just returned from  a short-term mobility program designed to give students an opportunity to experience the religious, cultural, social, economic and political realities of three different Muslim-majority countries.

I am renowned for being totally apolitical, and not having an "axe to grind" on any political issue.

I take deep pride in seeing all sides of any political issue or debate, and analysing same with due respect for all opinions.  I do not have any deeply-held political beliefs, and honestly do not know for whom I am going to vote in this election year.

Hopefully, this Blog will be a learning experience for all of us.


Happy New Year, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

No comments: